Monday, July 25, 2011

Graduation and post college life

Well here I am over a month out of college.  Life has been a slow whirlwind. What I mean by that is it has been a little crazy but at the same time I have spent many days doing nothing.  Mark started work at the beginning of July and so I haven't had much to do Monday thru Friday except look for jobs.  Weekends we have done some fun stuff like going to the river but our main hanging out has been cooking and eating dinner.  But now my life is coming together.  I got a job starting August 1st at the same place Mark is working.  I also found a place to live around the corner from Mark so now we will be able to carpool!  I am going to be an Account Executive at Zones which is an IT sales firm.  I'm really excited to start.  The job has a very good base pay and commission scale.  It is a great experience and I will never give up on my dream but I can't wait to see where this job goes.  The place I am going to move in is with a 40 something year old woman who was recently divorced.  I got a room a bathroom, shared areas and then Mark around the corner.  All in all things seem to be looking up.  Below are some pictures of graduation although once i move into my new place and get my camera cord I have a few on my camera.

Mark and I walking at the big ceremony

Mark and I outside the Phi Delt House after graduating!

I did it!

Steph, Jacquie and I.  We're Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment