Saturday, May 12, 2012

Spring has sprung!

Well here I am blogging on a beautiful day.  I already spent hours outside today on the beach!  "The beach?" you might say, and yes I said it the beach.  I know I know I live in Washington, and most people don't think of beaches, but if you check the maps there are bodies of water touching Washington.  Mark's apartment in Kirkland is across the street from the Juanita Bay Beach which is on one of the lakes in Washington.  It was so beautiful to lay outside, although I got sick of being surrounded by middle schoolers screaming and laughing and being inconsiderate.  So I went and read my book outside somewhere else.  But I am working on my tan so that I will be great for the wedding.

Oh yeah.. the wedding.  I have been planning it, no kidding huh?  Me? Planning events?  Love! Well here is what is done;
 the date: September 30, 2012
 the location: Shilshole Bay Beach Club
 the dress: purchased
 the food: same as the location
 the cake: my friend from school Morgan actually is currently opening Midori Cake Boutique here on the Eastside and she is going to make it! YAY!

Those are the biggies, we have also, thanks to the knot, sent out the first round of save the dates although I still need a few more email addresses, plus as people say no I'm keeping a close eye and adding people.  For the location we can't have more than 130 people, but I want to have 130 people.. so there's that.  All my bridesmaids have their dresses and I have picked out exactly what the guys need to buy, but getting them to buy it is Marks job.  Speaking of Marks jobs he is working on the honeymoon, we're thinking an all inclusive trip to Jamaica.. sounds nice eh?  SO EXCITED!  The things I really need to do still are order invitations and favors, also I need to figure out getting my hair done, and figure out what I want the cake to look like and taste like.  Oh and p.s. still need to find an Officiant.  Things are going pretty smoothly though and that is nice.  I still have over 4 months so that is plenty of time to have the most perfect wedding ever.

Anywho those are the big things in life, I'm trying to find another job so that I can do something that is more up my alley so I will update you on that when I figure that all out.

Well those are the updates.

Love Always,
Mikaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment