Monday, December 17, 2012

Wedding

I know it's a little late but I was waiting for pictures before I did this post.

Alright so starting the weekend on Friday morning.  We celebrated Emmett's birthday which was the week before.  We opened presents in the morning and then we walked to the Space Needle where Leesie had planned a lunch with an awesome surprise birthday dessert.  After that we relaxed a little before the rehearsal.  The rehearsal went nicely, I made sure that everything about walking down the aisle was perfect!  Everyone was super impressed by Emmett, he did so well!  Ezra, not as much but that's okay because he was still adorable. (Emmett also did perfect in the wedding! Ezra... not so much but still cute!) After the rehearsal it was time to go to the Jacoby's for the rehearsal dinner.  Everyone had a great time there!  I spent that night in Jacquie and Steph's ghetto hotel room, slept a few hours and was ready to go early in the morning.  Which was good because that morning my mom, sister and I went to Pike's Place Market to pick out my bouquet and my toss bouquet.  We found a vendor that agreed to make bouquets out of flowers that I picked out and I got perfect GIGANTIC bouquets for $15 total!  After that we went back to the hotel and showered and got ready for my bachelorette brunch.  Brunch was great, so yummy and I got lots of nice little numbers to wear for Mark.  After that it was about time to go to pole dancing to finish off my bachelorette life.  Pole dancing was so much fun!  Everyone had a blast and it was a good way to get my different groups of friends that were there more comfortable around each other and to be friends.  After pole dancing I got my nails done and then my sister and I put together all my bridesmaids bouquets, wrapped my bouquet, and decorated vases to go on the tables.  This was while watching the duck game OF COURSE!  After the game I went to bed so that I could be ready to wake up the next morning..

The wedding was AH-MA-ZING.  Oh my goodness everything was perfect.  It was too short but other than that everything went perfectly.  Mark and I are so happy and loved having all of our good friends and family there to celebrate our love.  Our location was great, and the weather was perfect for being outside on the water. I couldn't picture it any better.  Us girls got ready at my parents hotel in the cloud room which was fun. Then we went to the location to start pictures.  We didn't get all the pictures done before people started arriving so we had to finish those after the ceremony.  The ceremony went well as expected with the beautiful weather.  After finishing up pictures we ate lunch which was really good, although I was just so busy making sure everything was perfect and trying to say hello to people that I didn't eat too much, but Mark made sure I ate some.  After lunch there was the toast, the cake, the first dance, the father daughter dance, the mother son dance, and some dancing in general.  My Pi Phi sisters had planned to do a little tradition so just us girls went out and did that which was fun.  Later I threw my throw bouquet and my twinner Bethany caught it, how perfect.  Mark's brother Steven caught my garter..... not sure that wedding will be soon to follow.  So quickly after that it was time to go :-( .  We went to our hotel room in downtown Seattle, but later that night met up with our friends again.  Afterall we had to spend as much time as possible with them when they visited!

Overall it was amazing, best day of my life, and the whole weekend was a really good time.

Now some pictures...



First kiss as Mr. and Mrs. Jacoby

We did it!!

My family






No comments:

Post a Comment